You can come and visit. We have a few totally unreasonable demands that we will classify as reasonable, due to the litigious world in which we live, in order to hang with all the cool kids at the river. We have all heard and lived by the axiom that “rules were made to be broken.” That is, except for these ones down here…those were specially engineered for strict compliance and blind obedience, at all times. For realsiously though, don’t break them or we will be forced to use the power of dance against you…and prosecute you to the FULL extent of the law.
Respect The Falls
General Rules Of Day Use
- You must buy a NAKED FALLS PARKING PASS for the day you plan to visit and post it on the inside of your vehicle window. It must be showing so it can be scanned with our fakeness detection devices (shhhhh…we can see inside your soul). The Naked Falls Parking Pass is for parking one vehicle and you can bring as many people as legally can be seated in your vehicle with one pass. Naked Falls Parking Passes are good from Sunrise to Sundown. Camping is not permitted with a Naked Falls Parking Pass.
- Littering is Gross!!!!! OMGoshness!!! Just Don’t!!! Are you kidding me?!?! Do we honestly have to tell you this?!?! Why would anyone come out here to escape the drab world, then bring parts of said drab world and dump them here???? NO!! This is important: If you leave any litter, ever, you will be reported to the authorities (like all of them) and you will never be welcome back! Sound too harsh?? HMMM?? Not to anyone we want up here.
- Respect the property. Do not damage any of our cool stuff (which includes all of our stuff). Don’t shoot things up here with your guns or bows or catapults. It’s not a gun free zone but it’s not a gun brandishing zone either. Leave your firearms at home or stored legally in your vehicle.
- Jumping out of trees is a pretty bad idea. It’s frowned on with extra frown sauce. Sooooooo…If you are caught pulling that stuff, you will be asked to leave immediately and will not be welcomed back. Safety first friends. If you are preparing for the ambulance Olympics, please find another place to train.
- You and you alone, are responsible for your actions and their consequences at Naked Falls. The nature of the landscape, river and every manmade item is dangerous and you could suffer serious injury or death the moment you step foot on the property. You accept this risk and hold the property owner and affiliates harmless for any ill that befalls you while on the property or as a result of the time your spend at Naked Falls.
- Do not remove any items from the Naked Falls Day use area or surrounding areas. Your Day Pass allows you to be on the property, not to take the property.
- Please refrain from shenanigans but tom foolery, if found to be mildly hilarious by a jury of me and the admin, will be allowed.
- Have fun!! We won’t make you leave if you don’t, but we may stare disapprovingly at you with our arms crossed until you do.
Purchase A Parking Pass
If you prefer to purchase a pass in person, you may buy a pass from the Washougal River Mercantile. Their address is 4232 Canyon Creek Rd, Washougal, WA 98671.
If you prefer to buy a pass online and print it yourself, please follow the links below. You must display a valid parking pass on the day of your visit.
NOTE: Your parking pass will be valid during daylight hours only for the date you selected.
Please keep in mind that GoRiver LLC / Naked Falls only allows camping via hipcamp. You will not be able to camp with a day parking pass. If you would like to book a camping space, please do so here.